Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TWO DAYS AND COUNTING



This wreath is part of our outdoor decorations.






I purchased this old winter scene picture from an antique store in Mountain Home Ak. I love it so much I plan on leaving it up all yr long.





Even my dining room chandelier has a little extra bling during the holidays.






I found my cute kitchen Santas at Kohls this year for 50% off. The globe from Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon.

























This is my $20 doll house from a garage sale. It's the perfect color for Christmas. I love to decorate the Grandkids room for Christmas. They like to go to sleep with just the white Christmas lights on. I'm sure they are having dreams about the big day.










2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tour of your beautiful Christmas ready home. It looks just like you!!!! Beautiful & so put together. I love your guestroom!!!! I wish mine was all decorated for Christmas. I was doing good to get what I had done!!!! And you even threw in time to do a wedding. WOW I'm impressed!!!!! Your painting is wonderful. I leave my Kincaid snow scene up all year (not over the table where you saw it but, in the hall for the rest of the year). And the snowy picutre in the dinning room stays up all year(I would like to change it out during the summer but, Hubby says NO I love that & don't want to take it down) sooooooooooooo do what you want I say it's wonderful! Check back for my Sunday post because it will be about a dog that looks like Heidi. Thank you so much for coming on Sunday! HUGS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister!! Great Post! I want to stay in that guest room. The white & red bedding, is that a screen door on the wall?? I love it. I'll bet your home is amazing, I love seeing the pictures. I'm so glad things are slowing down for you so you can enjoy the season. You are a wonderful friend and I look forward to the fun we'll share in 2010. OMG, can you believe it's 2010? Lisa

    ReplyDelete